How to Live Privately
The Three Main Points:
- Always pay with cash.
- Don't use the Internet.
- Never, ever, identify yourself.
All the Rest:
- Don't talk with others.
- Don't describe yourself.
- Leave the bank.
- Don't use credit.
- Never give your name or address unless you absolutely need to. (The only reason you'd might is gov. is asking. and even then...fight for your right.)
- Don't buy stuff.
- Don't travel.
- Change your name, to create a new profile of "you".
- Delete your online accounts.
- Don't use tech.
- Only send PGP-encrypted emails.
- Talk, in person. (and/or use cans and wires for increased "encryption".
- Walk, take a bus or bike/scooter/skateboard/rollerblade instead of drive. (since cars are unfortunately tied to your identity.)
- Use a trust to buy property.
- Use physical keys instead of RFID/tappable cards.
- Leave the oppression of the city, policing, government, the cameras, surveillance, society.
- Say goodbye to the internet.
- And hello to life again.